Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shady Care From Desert Lane And Valley hospital Vegas

My grandmother was staying here and she was bleeding from an aggravated ulcer that was caused due to too much medicine and she was bleeding from 5pm till 3am until someone got to help her and needed to go to Valley hospital Vegas for her bleeding stomach and they won't let her back in

She has Medicaid insurance and no money and 82 yrs old

My father said that they want to sue also the family members for the bills

Its terrible in there

You can smell strong odors of urine thats unbearable

She is also bed ridden

She had Medicare but that dropped

My family has been paying for the bills but are getting out of hand

She tube feeds and cant go to the bathroom on her own

Senior Dimensions she has and Culinary union insurance

My aunt was told that they would put a lien on her property and seize her property if she didnt come up with the money

An attorney friend said they cannot do that

-

I would recommend you call the Governor’s office of consumer health assistance.

They are terrific…the agency was formed to help families just like yours.

Their number is 702-486-3587.

I really think they can help.

If I can offer you any additional information, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Beth fisher

KVBC News

So my aunt called and their going to have the inspectors come in and check the place out

Valley hospital still not feeding her and my aunt and cousin went to go feed her and they gave them flak about not being able to feed her

another aunt is writing letters to the governor, etc

[memberofthefamily.net/watch/295017.htm]

STOP THE VIOLENCE

[stoptheviolenceuseyourtalents.com]








Grandson STOP THE VIOLENCE stopviolenceuseyourtalents.com [stoptheviolenceuseyourtalents.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment