Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How Does Work At Home Position Placement Work?

So here I am your usual down on his luck computer salesman who was bitten by the recession bug. I didn't want to be unemployed mind you, I had worked for my company for 15 years being a top motivated earner, and it's just that this recession hit all of us in the industry so hard that the store had to close down; I mean they weren't even requiring us to make a quota anymore. Imagine that, we didn't have to meet a quota, that's when we knew were in trouble and what later lead to my work at home position placement.

I'll tell you that it was rather humbling being stuck at home sending out resume after resume, tens, hundreds and I swear I must have hit thousands, because I remember buying a lot of computer refill ink and paper along with all the stamps that I licked. Well I wasn't worried about this much; I basically just went about a routine of trying to find job openings online or mailing out resumes every morning. This became a routine of rejection for a few months until my next to last month of unemployment, I wasn't able to get an extension, so I really had to try to do something, and maybe even drastic if it came to that, I could not lose my house and home, where would my family go? I tried searching Google for any home based business opportunities and came up a few sites that offered information on work at home position placement. Now it took me a while to find a few good websites, by good I mean the internet is filled with a lot of junk, but after wading through piles of junk websites I was able to find a few that actually helped my cause.

These sites gave me an instructional guide to the whole thing. I would basically be accessed by an agency with any skill sets that I had to offer. One big bonus was that I do computers for a hobby, I have since a long time ago, so I was immediately placed from this company as a remote computer technician for my work at home position placement. It was awesome; I would still go about my daily routine of browsing the web for available jobs and if my computer screen popped up with a message that I had a client waiting for technical help I just put on my headset and gladly helped the customer. I received payment for each satisfied customer, of course if there were any negatives with this service the company could decide to refuse commission payments, but that is why I always offered great customer service. After this became successful for me for a few days I decided I wanted more work but during my downtime, waiting around for clients was okay, but I wanted to maximize my time as well so the company offered a few transcribing jobs that I could complete within a time period. This was great! I was basically taking care of what I needed along with trying to find that elusive post-recession job.








Well in the end the job offers never came but these ComputerWorkFromHome.info work at home position placement abilities were great to ward off the debt collectors. I can function fully just working with this company for now, I am thinking about trying to send more resumes out, but at close to a thousand sent, I think I'll wait till the recession is over, in the meantime I'll be doing this, if you want a great website with relevant information you can check out ComputerWorkFromHome.info ComputerWorkFromHome.info

No comments:

Post a Comment