Monday, August 19, 2013

Progress Towards a 12 Second Commute, 1st Six Months

In the fall of 2009, I began investigating the idea of starting a home based business online. I had never even heard the term Internet Marketing nor did I even comprehend its enormity. After reading a half a dozen capture pages and believing the written testimonials, I was led to the conclusion I would be independently wealthy within the next 120 days. All I had to have was a good reason to start my venture and keep it going, a good product to promote, and a decent computer to do the promoting with. I was set. Right?

I had a great reason! I was unemployed and had been for nearly 2 1/2 years (a union carpenter I am) and as a result of my employment situation, my marriage was disappearing faster than my money. Well, my relationship fell to pieces and I decided to moved back to Colorado where a good friend was kind enough to give me shelter and food in exchange for work around his home.

I was fortunate in that there was a spare computer I was able to keep pressing on with my online venture. I then became an affiliate and started putting my capture page on every free advertising site that I could join. I could not afford any other type of advertising nor did I really know or understand anything else.

The first month quickly passed by, I believe I signed up for 8 more marketing.educationeasy.net affiliate programs, thinking that would increase my chances of earning some money. Big mistake! I was really getting tired of reading 800-1000 emails a day just to get enough credits to promote my sites. I was also constantly confused by all the new terminology that I was faced with. The first month came and went and still had no money coming in. I was reading and downloading everything I could, just trying to comprehend this simple little online business. Or so I thought.

I believe the hardest part of Internet Marketing is learning all of the associated language that goes along with it. I thought it would be a breeze since I did have a degree in electronic engineering. The trouble was, they neglected to teach me anything about Internet terminology. The other obstacle encountered in all of this is just getting visitors to my site, embracing them to a point that they become buyers and then finally getting them to buy. In other words, 2x nothing is still nothing!

I believe I was fortunate in the fact that into my second month of being an online marketer, I was introduced to a wonderful group of people that really care about seeing someone succeed in their online business. I became a member of the 12 Second Commute. They provide educational training, holding online meetings 6 days a week. The mentors of the 12 SC group are all seasoned professionals that have gone through the challenges and obstacles that us beginners are faced with.

They are constantly searching out the changing internet marketplace for existing and future trends. With this consistent effort, they provide the information needed to secure a position in the Internet marketplace and increase the chances of success for online business. Along with the training, 12SC provides an unequaled suit of Internet marketing tools. They provide exceptional autoresponders, a website-capture page builder without having to know html. Within the 12SC back office there are domains to put your pages on, and a program builder, that allows a person to synchronize their campaigns with all other necessary components.

In addition, a tracking link builder that will provide stats and reports on all your advertising efforts is also provided. Within the members area for the 12 Second Commute is a translation area that aids with the necessary communication to help build an international business as well as an educational resource center full of training videos, eBooks and much more.

Recently the owner of 12SC made a big announcement, a co-op advertising campaign, where the company will add an additional 25 percent to all moneys collected by the members who would like to participate. He is also in negotiations with some highly regarded online advertising agencies to post the members pages across the web, increasing chances for earnings and success online.

Active and Thoughtful. After six months I have found that those two words reflect the nature of the 12 Second Commute Community they are also two of the three keys needed to making money online. The final key is... Will!

Six months ago, I had the will but had no clue. Now there is direction, education, and community help, all the tools necessary for success...I will keep you posted on the real journey of an Internet Marketer...

Thank you for reading.

To Our Success,

Terry Ritschard








Giving of ones self is an ear mark of love. Taking time to listen and then share with a response is an act of kindness. Taking action upon another's challenges is a fulfillment of the goodness within. The least you can do is nothing and remain as you are or become empowered through an act of selflessness.

Thank you for reading

Terry Ritschard

Learn How
tritschard.com/blog tritschard.com/blog

If your so inclined: Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment