Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Computer Home Based Businesses - The Truth About Telecommutting

Before I started really taking off in my work at home career, I was a part-time telecommutter. It took me three years to find a job like this, when I got pregnant I thought it would be nice to be able to stay at home with my new baby and still earn the money I would need to take care of her. Little did I know that telecommuting for certain work at home jobs can actually be more tedious than a normal nine to five. It presents a good opportunity for single mom's and but you may need for somebody to take care of your child while you work. It sure was hard to keep my two year old daughter quiet when I did my work out of my mother's bedroom, since my finances forced me to live with my mom for a while. Many of the perks of working at home is the money you save and the time you save as well, driving, packing lunches and taking your kids to daycare could be a thing of the past. '

One of the disadvantages of being a work at home employee is if the position is entry level you may not make a lot of money. I worked for one agency that was a brick and mortar job doing the same work and I made almost five dollars more than when I worked at home. That is a lot of money to miss out on, however being with my daughter and not putting her in a daycare made it well worth it. Another disadvantage to working at home is you have to keep your home pretty much silent to do your job. Some companies have a strict zero tolerance noise free environment rule. So with kids in tow

this can be more complicated than it sounds.

Although there are a lot of benefits and disadvantages to working at home for any particular one of the work at home companies, it is up to you to choose whether this is right for you or not. Even though on the surface it looks like its a piece of cake, you are now aware of the downside to the field as well. It is important to know as well that not all work at home jobs are created equal and you may find a work at home job that compliments your lifestyle very well. However this article is intended to give you something to think about when choosing to work at home. If you ask me though, there is nothing more rewarding than working for yourself. I know my boss very well and my position is secure, because I call the shots. Anyway, working at home is a possible solution and it can end up making you very happy if you choose your work at home path wisely.

J.C. Evans








Imagine doubling your money every week with no or little risk! To discover a verified list of Million Dollar Corporations offering you their products at 75% commission to you. Click the link below to learn HOW you will begin compounding your capital towards your first Million Dollars at the easy corporate money program. corporatemoneysystem.com corporatemoneysystem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment