Thursday, July 4, 2013

Online Home Businesses - Finding the Right One

People always want to know how to make money online from home and I was one of them. In my case, it was an option of last resort. I was broke, did not have a job and it seemed, no prospects.

It is an uncomfortable situation for a woman to be without financial resources and as a single woman who has always made it on her own, it was doubly desperate. How could I be in this position, I asked myself?

BREAKING WITH THE PAST

When I left my very well paying job of seventeen years, I had money, freedom and the confidence to create a new life for myself. I travelled widely and was finally enjoying life and I spent money like there was no tomorrow. Then I became bored in summer, so I reached out for some temporary work while I decided what to do with myself. I knew I wanted something different than mere office work!

Nothing came of my calls. Nothing! I surfed the web for jobs, checked employment agencies, and sent out CVs. Nothing had my name on it. How come nobody wanted me I thought? I am a go-getter, intelligent, very well put together, an excellent administrator and troubleshooter, and I am not afflicted by jet lag. Desperation set in with a serious dose of disbelief.

At that point I started selling my designer handbags to pay my rent, food and other expenses. I have no family that I can count on and my two best friends had each just bought a house, so no help there either.

Now, I have been through tough times before but this was different. Just the thought of not being able to take care of myself felt like a lead weight in my gut.

THE SUGGESTION

By chance, and I do not believe in coincidence, I met a lovely lady who suggested that I go into business for myself. I immediately thought of an online home business. She was so enthusiastic about the idea that she got me excited.

I knew nothing about the Internet business, websites, marketing or advertising and I didn't have a dime, so I figured I had everything to gain. I hopped onto my trusty Mac book and started searching for on-line home business opportunities.

ONLINE HOME BUSINESS

What a surprise to discover that in summer I had bookmarked one site for further investigation. It was an on-line marketing company and the guy who developed it is now a multi-millionaire. I spent an entire week researching his websites, blog, Twitter, and his other links. I liked what I saw.

After watching the video tutorials at least five times, I reviewed the online affiliate training. It was clear and easily understood. The job required my time, motivation, dedication and imagination to make my input a success. I had found my new home business.

GET RICH QUICK

Get rich quick schemes benefit only one, the marketing company. However, in a typical home-based business, work, effort, persistence, perseverance and endurance are needed. The more effort you put into your new business, the more satisfying the outcome when you have a solid plan in place. Finding the right online home business is the key.

Nothing happens overnight but if you stick with it and focus on developing one income stream at a time, the rewards are substantial.








This is Catherine Hidalgo signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment