Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cruising to Care for Customers with Comparable Competitive Customer Service Considered

As a young man I ran a company, which cleaned and detailed cars at office buildings, homes and government agencies. Each morning I would get in my pick-up truck and go to all the job sites to make sure every thing was working fine and all the units were at all the pre-assigned scheduled route locations. Often I would get out of my vehicle across the street and walk into the parking lots as a regular citizen to see how things were going.

I would look for trash around the work site and make sure everyone was working and doing a good job without causing any problems. Usually I would also see customers and I knew who many of them were because I had built each route myself before turning it over to someone I had trained. I would ask the customers how things were and they would tell me everything I needed to know; the good, bad and sometimes the ugly.

Then I was off again to the next location. Each day I would visit all my competitors locations too. I knew their routes, times and crews, probably better than they did. I would also talk with their customers and they would tell me; the ugly, bad and sometimes good too. If they told me the ugly, I would hand them a business.educationeasy.net business card. If they told me the bad, I would tell them perhaps they would talk with the company to fix that problem.

Nevertheless, you can make a lot of money Cruising around to find out about the Care for Customers and pick up customers from companies without Comparable Competitive Customer Service.








"Lance Winslow" - Online WorldThinkTank.net Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; WorldThinkTank.net WorldThinkTank.net/. Lance is an online writer in retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment