Saturday, March 29, 2014

Tired of Work at Home Frauds?

I know you have seen the ads everywhere. "Mom makes 365$ a day from home" or "Unemployed dad makes 6,000$ a month". When you see these you probably think, it must be too good to be true. If you thought that, your instinct was right, These offers really are too good to be true. Instead of a getting the steady online job you will get disappointment. They are not jobs, but business opportunities that you must figure out how to make work. If you get tricked by these scams, you are very likely to waste a lot of time doing something you really don't even understand. Worst of all, the latest of these scams are disguised as "Free trials" that actually will bill your credit card for a lot of money instead of being free. It wouldn't make sense for someone to give you a 300$ a day job for free would it?

I know how you feel searching for a true online job, and constantly being exposed to scams like this. I know if there was a real legitimate opportunity you would do anything to get it, maybe even be willing to actually pay a little money for it as long as it was actually legitimate. By legitimate I mean an actual job, where you have a set task to do online and get paid a guaranteed amount based on how much work you do or how many hours you work. That is a real job. So do these legitimate jobs really exist online? Can they be available to everyone, even your average person? Read on to see what I discovered when I searched high and low, all over the vast internet trying out tons of opportunities to find a legitimate one.

Before we explore legitimate work online opportunities I'd like to help you avoid the scam ones. Here are some warning signs that an online opportunity might just be a scam. First, the most obvious giveaway is the free trial. Not every single free trial on the internet is a scam, but in the work from home market it is. Think about it, finding a legitimate online job takes a lot of searching and legwork, so how can a company afford to give you one for free? The answer is, they can't, and they don't. These free trials always will bill you 50-100$ monthly until they are canceled, and they are very hard to cancel. The bottom line is, stay away from anything offering a free trial, they are 100% guaranteed scams. Although nobody wants to pay for anything these days, if you find an opportunity that costs a small fee it is actually a sign that it might be legitimate. That fact is not enough to guarantee it is legitimate though, but it is a good sign that it has potential.

Another warning sign of a scam is the offer being very vague about how you make money. Most of these scam offers will not be able to tell you beforehand anything specific about the job, just that it is online. While no employer is going to reveal every specific thing about the job, they should give you a general idea about what you are doing, such as posting links or entering data. If you have no idea what you are going to be doing before you sign up, it is probably a scam.

So at this point you are probably thinking that there must be no such thing as a legitimate work at home opportunity. However, despite the fact that the vast majority of these offers are scams, I can confidently vouch that there is at least one legitimate way to find work online. I searched high and low for these kinds of opportunities, and even signed up for many scam opportunities on purpose just to test them out for sure. I have a lot of time and working from home has been my passion for years, so I wanted to find every possible way I could to do so. I have found one company that finds real online jobs and connects people who want the jobs to the people who are hiring. Right now the online industry is booming and there is a lot of work to be done if you can find it. This company called "Home Online Jobs" does not actually hire you, but they are similar to a recruitment agency that will connect anyone to online jobs that suit their needs.

In order to investigate this company for myself I signed up for their program that offers online jobs to test it out. Fortunately there was free trial scam involved. However, In order to get started to the company you have to pay a 97$ one time sign-up fee. I decided that logically the fee really meant nothing since I would make that back easily with 1 day of work. What you are paying for is their service of always having a collection of online jobs to offer. Just like a real life recruiter will find people jobs for a fee, this company is doing the service of collecting as many legitimate online job openings as they can find and offering them to people who are members. Without this service it is hard to know where to look for these jobs because they are not advertised in conventional ways. Because of the fee, many people do not sign up so there are a lot less people competing for the same job. It is essentially a membership to an exclusive club.

So once you have paid the fee and signed up with this company, you will be able to view all of the jobs available to you. Since they are online they are not as picky about where you live, but many are specific to each city and can only be done from those places. One nice thing is that there are jobs available no matter where you live. These jobs are all meant for basic internet users, so just the fact that you found this website means you are qualified. The types of jobs offered involve simple online work such as data entry, link posting, customer service, tech support, and virtually anything you can do from home. You can apply for any job the service offers and choose which one fits your needs. These are actual jobs that pay you by the hour or by the workload, not business opportunities.

I tested this service out by applying for one of the jobs. The job I applied for was in my city and it was a remote tech support role. Once I was hired I began working from home. I answered phone calls with a headset they sent me and helped the people calling solve their tech support problems. I was helping Macintosh users from my headset and computer while chilling at home the whole time. Overall my experience with the job was good. The pay was very nice, 28$ an hour with a flexible schedule because it was from home. All I had to do was pick when I wanted to work, and be in front of my computer ready to take calls for the period that I was working. Since I was at home it was easy to take breaks to get a bite to eat or a drink. After working for a couple weeks I started to receive paychecks, and I was paid fully for the hours I worked. The job was not very hard or stressful, but since it was tech support did require some knowledge and skills that not everybody might have. There are many jobs you can find through the service that require less technical knowledge, which I would recommend if you are still new to this industry.

Obviously I quit the job after a couple weeks, as it was really just for research purposes and was not my primary income. I enjoyed using the extra cash I earned to buy some nice things I had wanted. Overall my experience with the company was great which is why I want to share the opportunity with you. If you are serious about finding work online don't waste your time on all the scams and fake business opportunities. Let Home Online Jobs take care of you and connect you with a real employer that will hire you for real work. I have been in this industry for years and tried a lot of different things, but Home Online Jobs is the only legitimate way I have found to get work online, aside from manually searching for the jobs, which is too difficult and time consuming even for me. If you want to work from home and make legitimate paychecks in your pajamas, sign up with Home Online Jobs right now and I guarantee you will be working within a few days from signing up just like me.








For more information and cool stuff visit mattscrazyblog.info/money.html mattscrazyblog.info/money.html

No comments:

Post a Comment